SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. Made from UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek features an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics.
Formulated with an 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek’s robust, peel-and-stick application makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. Easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits that SeaDek offers include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips and dents
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including: sports & commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, house boats, personal water craft, towboats and more. If you have a boat, you have a place for SeaDek. Additional applications for SeaDek include:
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station pads
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
It’s not just that it is a great product….it is. But rather it represents the whole real deal- great product, great company, great customer service, innovation, community oriented and does what it claims to do.
- Corporate is such a great company. SeaDek has contributed to many non-profits, including ours- Golf Teaches Integrity, community efforts such as Captains for Clean Water and give back to the community. SeaDek is family oriented. SeaDek is employee oriented, employee owned. When you get certified, they welcome you to the SeaDek family…and they mean it.
- SeaDek has never let us down. It truly is the best damn flooring you could put on your boat. In fact, Jeanne has to remind me to NOT be so passionate about it when I’m describing it’s form, fit and function to a potential customer. I do remind folks that it is not indestructible, but really…it has Never let us down! It is tested and then tested again in SeaDek’s 10,000 square foot Quality Control laboratory. No new products are released until SeaDek feels comfortable that the new product will live up to their standards. That is why you’ll see “wanna be” competitor’s products out there that don’t last, don’t stick, don’t resist the sun, don’t cost as much as SeaDek.
- If you don’t believe us, just talk to someone who has it! Even better, talk to someone who has had a competitors product and THEN experienced SeaDek! Talk to us! Ignore the fact that I’m the biggest fan of SeaDek in the world….just ask me for a good size sample that you can throw against the wall, light on fire, throw in your live well and stick to your cats’ scratching post. Ok, don’t go that far, but you get the point…..we believe you’ll be super impressed with how durable, beautiful, custom, functional, non skid and easy-to-clean it really is.
- Your boat deserves SeaDek. Way back when, people used to expect a product to live up to their expectations. There were products that stood out. People would pay more, because there were so many people that gave positive testimonials. People were not afraid that they were being scammed, because Everybody that bought that product, praised it. That is SeaDek. If you’re that person who demands certain things of a product…. If you’re thinking of putting SeaDek on your boat and are wondering whether or not it will stand up to your expectations, then talk to me. I will never try to strongarm you into buying. Instead, I will ask you to take a free sample, maybe a Nice Matters pad, and to put it to your own independent test… Because, SeaDek IS the ultimate non-skid marine flooring. And, your boat does deserves SeaDek.
- We don’t simply want to sell you SeaDek….we want to understand why you want it or need it. We want to understand what’s important to you and show you why SeaDek can address that issue.” We want you to write a fantastic testimonial after your SeaDek has been installed and used for years.
Thank you for your consideration!
Colors and Combinations
Click on any of the tiles below to enlarge/view SeaDek colors and combinations
Click the button below to view more colors in larger format.
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses and colors. SeaDek replaces the need for molded non-skid, helping OEMs save time and money in their manufacturing processes. SeaDek’s capabilities include:
- CAD/CAM for precision manufacturing requirements
- Customized bevels, contours, logos or designs
- Multi-color laminations