Customer Bill of Rights
At Contemporary Marine Flooring, we have always put an emphasis on our customers. It comes from a knowledge of and appreciation for what puts food on our table. Of all the things we’ve tried to enhance our marketing efforts, the fact is that over 90% of our new business still comes from repeat customers and referrals. So we do our very best to make sure that when we are finished with your job, everybody feels like it was a good experience. So we are publishing what we call our customer Bill of rights. This represents our effort to document our emphasis on respect and fairness to our customers.
1) Our prices will be transparent, competitive, and consistent. Our goal is no surprises.
2) We will do our best to schedule first in, first out. Within our parameters of the principles of lean manufacturing and obvious production logistics, we work your job in order of deposit received.
3) We will thoroughly communicate the status of your project including the use of photos, renderings, and other tools to ensure no surprises, with regards to both lead times and final design.
4) We will give you choices that allow you to control the budget on your project. With the exception of SeaDek corporate, we 100% guarantee that we can offer the lowest price available for your SeaDek package.
5) If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your installed SeaDek, we will listen to your concerns and address them with the same respect and fairness that we give you when attempting to gain your business.
6) Most importantly, we will always treat you with respect and professionalism. Our “Nice Matters” message is not just a slogan: it is how we attempt to live our lives.